*Hanna box type curing oven features:
1. Based on customer needs, provide the corresponding optimal design
2. Fine workmanship, comprehensive analysis of customer cost budget and capacity requirements.
3. Comprehensive analysis of workpiece weight, size, shape and other factors, design the best size.
4, Excellent durability and reliability
5, Minimum maintenance requirements
6, Provides very flexible operation and simple management.
7, Easy to handle loading and unloading operations, and provide solutions for cargo handling of any size and weight
Our powder coating ovens are available in a variety of sizes from 6'T x 6'W to 12'T x 14'W and lengths from 5' to 50'. Regardless of the size of your project, Hanna offers the effective solution.
The powder coating oven has a double-panel design. The powder coating oven door is a composite design consisting of steel parts of sizes 16, 18 and 20, can accommodate mineral wool insulation of not less than 6# density.
The heating device adjusts the performance according to the PID fuzzy logic controller of the control panel.
To reduce fuel consumption, the heating unit uses a curved fan wheel to circulate the heated air through the powder coating oven.
Provide an oversized fan shaft, more durable and less vibration.
We also offer easy maintenance, light maintenance, high temperature bearing components to reduce maintenance workload
• Powder specific design, custom sizes and configurations available
• High quality insulated double wall design and natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas fuel
• The CNC equipment using made in the US
• Made of high quality aluminized or G90 galvanized American steel construction
• Modular design for on-site customization at no additional cost
• Double 20 gauge panel, wall panel plugs are bolted together for best fit
• Easy access to floor-standing heating systems and exhaust system standards
• Can be used for preheating, drying, curing or multi-functional design
• Suitable for cart tracks, special racks, etc.