Hanna automatic conveyor system features:
1. Based on customer needs, provide the corresponding optimal design
2. Fine workmanship to ensure operational stability
3. Highly automated process to increase efficiency
2. How to achieve fine workmanship, optimized design and stable operation?
1. The track material is forged or steel, which is firm and durable;
2. All sheet metal materials and shaped parts, all lasers are off the assembly line, the tolerance is less than 0.2 mm;
3. Welding in the mold to ensure that the flange is perpendicular to the four corners of the track;
4. The entrance is treated with a knife angle, and the edge of the track is free of burrs;
5. The seam is no stuck;
6. Docking, lap jointing, turning range, etc., smooth processing;
7. Safety device design, extending chain life and reducing maintenance costs, including the tensile device, stuck automatic stopping device, overload automatic stopping device, etc.;
8. The overload protection device is optional, reducing the chain operation failure rate;
9. The drive with torque limiter is optional and can be started after troubleshooting.
10. Speed control system optional: speed control motor, stepless frequency conversion (0.5-10 m / min), PLC + computer programming + inverter