Causes and methods of shrinkage of coating after electrostatic powder coating:
1. Pre-treatment degreasing caused by unclean oil or degreasing after degreasing caused by surfactant residue
The solution is to control the concentration and proportion of the pre-degreasing tank and the degreasing bath, reduce the amount of oil in the workpiece and enhance the washing effect.
2. Shrinkage caused by excessive oil content in water.
The solution is to add a water inlet filter to prevent the water supply pump from leaking oil.
3. Shrinkage caused by excessive moisture content in compressed air.
The solution is to discharge compressed air condensate in a timely manner.
4. Shrinkage caused by moisture in the powder.
The solution is to improve the storage and transportation conditions of the powder and increase the dehumidifier to ensure the timely use of recycled powder.
5. Shrinkage caused by the oil on the suspension chain being blown onto the workpiece by the air-conditioning wind.
The solution is to change the position and direction of the air vents.
6. Shrinkage caused by mixing powder.
The solution is to thoroughly clean the dusting system when changing powders.