1. Based on customer needs, provide the corresponding optimal design
2. Fine workmanship to ensure operational stability
3. Highly automated process to increase efficiency
* How to design an optimal solution?
1. Comprehensive analysis of customer cost budget and capacity requirements, select manual and automatic modes accordingly;
Lubrication method: manual, automatic
Loading method: manual, automatic
2. Comprehensive analysis of workpiece material, weight, size, shape and other factors, select the ground rail, hanging rail mode and design the optimal running length and speed;
3. Comprehensive analysis of customer's requirements for workpiece processing efficiency, select different degrees of automation.
* How to achieve fine workmanship, optimized design and stable operation?
1. The track material is forged or steel, which is firm and durable;
2. All sheet metal materials and shaped parts, all lasers are off the assembly line, the tolerance is less than 0.2 mm;
3. Welding in the mold to ensure that the flange is perpendicular to the four corners of the track;
4. The entrance is treated with a knife angle, and the edge of the track is free of burrs;
5. The seam is no stuck;
6. Docking, lap jointing, turning range, etc., smooth processing;
7. Safety device design, extending chain life and reducing maintenance costs, including the tensile device, stuck automatic stopping device, overload automatic stopping device, etc.;
8. The overload protection device is optional, reducing the chain operation failure rate;
9. The drive with torque limiter is optional and can be started after troubleshooting.
10. Speed control system optional: speed control motor, stepless frequency conversion (0.5-10 m / min), PLC + computer programming + inverter
Different automation conveyor chains
*Single chain operation
*Ring closed operation
*Power and free overhead conveyor chain operation
Small occupying area, low energy consumption, flexible automation (direction switching, parallel operation)